A year ago, when I was in the middle of my 365 project, I had to capture at least one image each and every day for a full year. I was searching for an image for today’s post and couldn’t find anything that appealed to me so I decided there must be something in my project that didn’t see the light of day.
So that is what I have for you today. I remember shooting this barn and I posted it on my project but did not put it on this blog. One of the things I didn’t like about the original was the distortion caused by the angle of where I was standing, plus the lens created some distortion.
I got a new software plug-in yesterday and even though I really do not fully understand (okay to be honest this is the first image I’ve used it on) how to use it yet, it made a huge difference in the image.
Here is the original image I took on December 12, 2012 for my project. I can tell already that once I learn how to use this plug-in I’m going to really like what it can do.
That’s all I have for you today. I hope you enjoy your Friday. (My fingers aren’t awake yet because every other letter I press with them is wrong. I’m going to have to get a new backspace key.) 🙂
Thanks for stopping by. Be careful on this slippery day.